Skip to content
PLEASE NOTE: ALL PRICES FOUND ON THIS WEBSITE (INCLUDING ONLINE CALCULATOR) ALREADY INCLUDE THE SALE DISCOUNTS & ONLY QUALIFY FOR TRADITIONAL INSTALLMENT LOANS *.
* Enerbank USA ; 60 Month No Interest plan is not available at these discounted rates.
Cannot be combined with other offers.
Hiring a Deck builder boils down to 3 important factors...
1. CHOOSING A REPUTABLE COMPANY
The Deck you are contemplating is an extension of your most prized possession – YOUR HOME! Don’t allow just any novice carpenter with a hammer to tackle this. Hire a professional. A company with extensive training and knowledge in the profession. Get Decked has the education, over 30 years of strictly Deck building expertise and thousands of satisfied Homeowners across the area. Get Decked uses only state of the art professional tools, and handpicked materials backed by warranties that supersede everyone. Not to mention that all of the work is done by the Owner! No subcontractors or sales people to deal with! Who gives you the estimate, will be the person who will actually build your Deck!
Get Decked is family owned and operated and rest assured, Get Decked will treat you, your family and your Property with the greatest respect! Our job sites are left spotless and safe after each and every day! And we don’t start your job then leave and start another. When we start your deck, from morning to night we work professionally and diligently until it’s done satisfactory before we start our next project!
We are a proud member of the BBB. We are a registered Home Improvement Contractor with the PA Office of Attorney General (PAHIC# 039607) and we are licensed and bonded in tons of Townships, Towns, Cities and County offices throughout PA and DE! Just ask, we will be happy to supply you with a current copy of our insurance certificate and/or license/registration number for your township!
To let you know how to figure out what your new deck will cost…
- Ready to figure out what your new deck will cost? Check our our cost calculator! (All 20% off and discounts/sales have been applied to this pricing!)
- The minimum Deck size we build is 120 sq. ft.
- Cortex Screws and Plugs with Azek Hidden fastening system: Included in Decking Square Footage Pricing
- Herringbone decking: $4.00 per sq.ft.
- Angled decking: $3.50 per sq.ft.
Our Azek deck include a pressure treated frame built as described below:
Our railing options include:
- 2×8 floor joints 12” on center
- Double 2×10 beams carriage bolted to 6×6 post supports
- An additional beam also is installed 2′ in up against the house wall for added support of the ledger.
- Front and back of the beams can wrapped in plastic for $110 per every 16 lineal feet.
- 6×6 Support beams can be wrapped in vinyl sleeves for $110.
- 16” wide x 36” deep or 16” wide x 32” deep concrete footings.
Steps will run $150.00 per step. Included is:
- Our custom made SOLID plastic railings for our Old World and New England style rail with standard rail post caps
- Our wider and beefier 5×5” rail post for an addition $4 per sq. ft. offered in several dark colors with a more detailed intricate post cap and trim ring.
If you have any more than 6 or 7 steps you should definitely break the run up with a 4×4 landing midway as the plastic tends to be a bit more flimsy than the old school old wood deck railings. So cutting a long set of steps up with a landing helps tremendously. So if you have a higher deck and want a set of steps don’t forget to figure in for the landing.
One other thing you may need done is to tear down and remove your old deck. We usually charge $4.00 per sq. ft. to tear down and remove your old deck (dumpster included).
Extras that are available:
- Step railing
- Code required graspable handrail on one side of the step rail
Lighting will usually run approximately $150.00 per light installed including the wiring, timer/transformer, materials and labor. They add such a nice touch. But keep in mind, we are not using the prefabbed 8′ or 10′ rail sections as other deck builders do, With us, you will have a rail post every 4-5′ and our railings are solid. We build them for quality and strength using solid plastic not hollow so we use more posts than the average deck builder in our railings so please figure that in, when figuring out how many lights you may need/want. All is done perfectly symmetrical with whatever your railing sections measure.
Hopefully that pretty much covers what it may end up costing you for a new deck depending which features you would really like to have. And some you can add on at a later time! But please feel free to call or email and just ask anytime!
- To block those little critters from nesting under your deck, a standard cross buck lattice with access door can be installed and usually runs about $125.00 per sheet. Additional types and styles are available at an additional cost.
- Make a more modern look by simply adding aluminum deckorator balusters (avail. in round or square and in white, black or bronze ) in place of the solid plastic balusters for just an additional Included in Decking Square Footage Pricing, including the designer connectors.
- Weed barrier and drainage stones are advised for decks low to the ground in wet areas. This helps with moisture, looks very nice, and clean under deck. There are a variety of stone and colors to choose from and this usually runs almost $4.00 per sq. ft. installed.
- Deck Lighting has become popular for adding a feeling of warmth and coziness in those summer eves. We offer many options for deck lighting:
- Under railing lights
- Side mount rail post lights
- Post cap lights
- and more
OUR SCREEN PORCHES
Our beautiful, unique and cozy screen porches are one of a kind! Our screen room prices start at $200.00 per sq. ft. This includes code required frame, beams, footings, 12” on center framing, Azek Harvest, Terra, Arbor, and Vintage collection decking installed with charcoal fiberglass screening under decking over joists so bugs can’t squeeze up through cracks., White vinyl wall posts, Charcoal fiberglass screening, Each section is done individually so it is extremely easy to replace a tear. Rustic A-Frame Cathedral woodpresspr ceiling with open and exposed Fir rafters, the outside roof will have ice and water shield and shingles to match your house as closely as possible. Proper gutters and downspouts will be installed. A 3’ door is included. You can definitely add extras: electric, a ceiling fan, GFI outlets, cable to watch a baseball game on Sunday afternoon! You can add a small attached sundeck for your grill with deck tiles. There is so much you can do…even add skylights with solar remote control shades not to make the room inside your house too dark with the new porch… but will block the sun in those dog days of summer! If you love the outdoors as much as we do, these porches are so awesome and will extend your outside living tremendously!
We custom make our gazebos on site and they are extremely detailed and beefy! Open rustic cathedral ceilings etc. Unique decorative fretting around top of wall where it meets the roof. Screened in with 3’ door. They usually run $150.00 per sq. ft.
3. MATERIALS…that last a lifetime!
Many deck builders push materials that benefit them that install easily and are purchased at cheaper costs, which mean more profit for the builder. Get Decked is old school and pretty stubborn. For our Low Maintenance Decks, we will only use Azek PVC decking! We’ve done decades of research, trial and error over all of these years and quite frankly only one product has passed the test of time for us (over a 16 year span) Azek. There are plenty of products out there and we’ve tried and used them all. But a lot of them leave you disappointed in the long run and cost way more than others. When you build with Get Decked, you combine a professional journeyman carpenter’s expertise with a lifetime quality product backed by an outstanding warranty. In the end, that combination gives you a Deck that appreciates in value each year!
Free Sunday Estimate
Once you are ready for your new deck within 45 days of hoping to have it built just give us a call. We give Free Estimates every Sunday on our day off and will do a few drawings and give you the price right then and there. But by then you will already know how much it will cost by figuring it out on our site. We also bring our portfolio with our over 30 years of deck pictures and an information packet about our company, our insurance, licenses, 9 pages of references, & company/product info. to leave with you.